وظائف شاغرة لدى جمعية Sheild: مطلوب سائقين (Mobile Unit – Driver)
Interseted candidates are encouraged to send their CV's to the following address no later than Friday the 8th of December 2024.
Candidates are kindly requested to state which area they are applying to in the subject of the mail
Marjayoun – Hasbaya
- Ensure safe transport of mobile unit staff
- Follow the transport guidelines.
- Support logistics team
- Ensure the logbook is filled daily as follows:
- Departure hour
- Arrival at destination hour
- Km at departure time
- Km at arrival to destination time
- Full Name of driver and passengers
- Signature of driver and passenger
- Ensure staff sign on the logbook.
- Check that the Logbook and the mileage are matching.
- Check the state of each tire daily before moving to the field.
- Check every week: oil level, water level, the content of the first-aid kit, state of the extinguisher.
- Report to the fleet officer any malfunction
Safety and Security
- The safety of passengers is your main responsibility. Ask all of them to fasten their seat belt (including back-seated passengers), before starting the vehicle
- Respect and obey Traffic Rules and Regulations.
- Respect the speed limits and reduce the vehicle speed when you reach places like markets, schools, worship places, etc…
- Keep a reasonable distance between the vehicle and the one in front.
- Respect traffic lights and give priority in circles or after stop signs.
- Respect the travel timing.
- Never leave the vehicle open and the keys inside, even for a short period of time
- Not allowing strangers or unauthorized persons to use the vehicle.
- Reporting any incident or accident immediately to the Fleet Officer.
- After dropping off a passenger, the driver is responsible for checking that nothing was forgotten inside the vehicle.
- Clean the vehicle by the end of the day.
- Alignment with organizational values and code of conduct
- Ensuring compliance, transparency and accountability
- Dedication and commitment
- Thinking outside the box
- Have a public driver’s license
- Clean Criminal Record