وظائف شاغرة لدى منظمة Terre Des Hommes Italy: مساعد/ة للوجستيات والمشتريات (LOGISTICS & PROCUREMENT ASSISTANT)
Interested candidates possessing required experience and skills are invited to send an updated CV and a motivation letter including at least two references to [email protected] quoting in the subject of the email the reference TDHIT-BKK-LPA075.
Applications that do not meet the above-mentioned requirements will not be considered
We apologize in advance as only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. TDH IT reserves the right to fill the position before the closing date of the published vacancy in case a suitable candidate is identified.
- Receive and process all warehouse in Baalbeck-Hermel and Zahle stock products and monitor the status of incoming supplies;
- Stock out needed items for distribution and make sure the logistics needs for the staff are met. Work closely with the procurement and Logistics officer, and coordinate with the Field responsible.
- Follow up, maintain and update the stock balance (warehouse) and send the file for the procurement and logistics officer by the 7th of each month, along with the SROs signed in the field on a weekly basis.
- Keep Warehouses Clean, dry, properly lit, well organized, well identified areas, goods on pallets…
- Receive and process the Stock Release Orders. Create Delivery Notes.
- Respect TDH IT warehouse management guidelines and assure its implementation.
- Monitor expiry dates and ensure that goods are stored by Codes/Expiry dates.
- Preparing and completing orders for delivery or pickup according to the needs of the project;
- Distributing and collect quotations, Procurement dossiers other relevant documentation from suppliers and send them to his/her supervisor.
- Liaising with the procurement and logistics officer to schedule, coordinate and ensure receipt of goods in a timely manner;
- Periodic report any logistic, procurement, or security situation to the line manager;
- Monitoring property, car maintenance and fleet management;
- Responsible of vehicle movements in Bekaa
- Update and send the fleet report for Bekaa cars on the 5th of each month to his/her supervisor.
- Support the procurement and logistics officer in the weekly PR meetings to ensure the full understanding of the needs, and adding any logistic comments.
- Update the Procurement Follow Up (PFU) with the supervisor.
- Attend meetings with logistics, procurement or support team whenever requested by the managers.
- Support in receiving the goods and services orders, in coordination with his/her supervisor. Proceed with the quality and quantity check, signing the Reception Notes ensuring that the goods/works/services received complies with their technical specifications.
- Keep a clean and organized archive of the produced documents.
- Support his/her supervisor in updating the Stock Follow Up for every good received/delivered.
- Ensure the correct signatures are obtained according to TDH IT requirements.
- Bring immediately to the attention of his supervisor any evidence of fraud, waste, abuse, or any illegal or suspicious activity with any supplier, vendor, contractor, security, or others…
- Prepare periodic plan for the office needs (cleaning materials, Hygiene’s, Refreshments…) and ensure their availability.
- Keep Assets/Equipment List up to date and manage equipment according to the internal and donors’ guidelines.
- Participate in the internal logistics performance evaluation.
And any other duties seemed relevant to the position and assigned by your line manager.