وظائف شاغرة لدى منظمة الإغاثة الدولية: مطلوب مدرسين ومدرسات (Teacher)
If interested, kindly submit: (1) Updated CV, (2) Cover Letter, (3) Three professional supervisory references to [email protected]. Incomplete applications will not be considered. The email subject line MUST include the following: Teacher – North – Tal Abbas.
- Assist in the validation process at the beginning of the project (Identification of target, validation activities, implementation phase).
- Conduct Homework Support Groups (HSGs) and remedial education based on individual needs on a daily basis.
- Develop Remedial plans based on student’s needs.
- Plan extra-curricular activities that encourage creativity and social interaction with children.
- Create the child friendly environment including decorations, seating, playing games, etc…
- Monitor and report any incident that happens inside the classroom to the Education Center Officers.
- Monitor/fill the attendance of the children on a daily basis and inform the Education Center Officer about any absenteeism.
- Submission of the signed absenteeism reports on weekly basis.
- Conduct field visits to children’s caregivers for follow up whenever needed.
- Identify and refer cases of children who are identified to have any protection risks to the Education Center Officer.
- Attend the staff meetings and any other meetings requested by Senior Management.
- Attend trainings requested by the Senior Management.
- Assist the Education Center Officer in collecting first term, midterms, and final certificates.
- Assist Centers Supervisors in reporting, in addition to drafting success stories.
- Communicate and interact with parents, teachers, and students when needed.
- Improve teaching skills based on the Education Technical Lead and Education Center Officer feedback.
Direct reporting, dotted line work coordination and external coordination
- The Job Holder reports directly to the Education Center Officer
- Under the supervision of the Education Center Officer, the job holder will have the responsibility to ensure that tasks are being implemented in alignment with the needed work plans and deliverables.
The Job Holder will be working from RI’s North learning Center: Tal Abbas or Beit Mellat or Cheikh Taba.