وظائف شاغرة لدى منظمة ANERA: مطلوب مساعد/ة لمشروع (Project Assistant – Prospective)
Applying through the link below is the ONLY way for Anera to consider your application. Applications by email will NOT be considered.
Please click on the link to fill an online application and upload your resume.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Interviews may be held on a rolling basis, and hiring may be completed before the closure of the vacancy.
Anera is an equal opportunity employer that embraces and encourages applications from candidates representing diverse backgrounds. Anera staff maintain a steadfast commitment to upholding ethical work standards and adhering to the Staff Code of Conduct.
1. Implementation Support:
• Assist in the effective rollout of the Cash for Education initiative, ensuring adherence to project timelines and objectives.
• Collaborate with school administrators to facilitate the integration of the program into both first and second shift schools.
2. Beneficiary Management:
• Work closely with the project Manager to coordinate activities and address any challenges that may arise during the implementation phase.
• Engage with students, parents, local authorities and school staff to explain the program, address queries, and facilitate the necessary documentation for cash disbursement.
• Send SMS notifications to parents of selected students, detailing setting details. Phone calls will reach parents in hard-to-reach areas, minimizing no-shows.
•Liaise with relevant stakeholders to foster collaboration and ensure the project’s success.
•Liaise with public school directors before project initiation, offering an overview & coordinating logistics for registration activities. This includes timelines, seating arrangements, waiting areas, entry & exit plans for parents. Directors will receive support in identifying students with disabilities & reporting them on RIMs.
3. Data Collection and Reporting:
•Supervise a team of 30 trained enumerators who will be in charge of the data collection in a total of 3 areas remotely.. Three phone calls will be made to non-responsive parents, utilizing landline calls in areas with poor telecommunication. Parent lists will be validated accordingly & Anera's monitoring team will conduct sample validation checks.
•Supervise a team of trained enumerators who will register selected students. Project Assistant will oversee the process, guiding parents from entry to exit.
•Maintain accurate records of beneficiaries, transactions, and program-related data.
• Assist in the preparation of regular progress reports and contribute to monitoring and evaluation activities.
•Follow-up on absenteeism through subcontracted local organizations in Beirut, North, and South Lebanon. Project Assistant will monitor absenteeism lists and conduct follow-ups via phone calls and home visits along with the local organization focal point.
4. Awareness Raising:
•Project Assistant will leverage the experience and skills of its education team in implementing UNICEF’s Qudwa initiatives across the selected public schools. The focus is on raising awareness among students about the challenges of school dropout, child marriage, & child labor.
5. Referrals: Project Assistant will refer students to needed support services through its available programs including health, food security, community engagement, & education programs. Project Assistant will also refer the students to external service providers based on identified needs
Qualifications and Skills:
- A Bachelor degree with commensurate work experience in related field
- Previous experience in project implementation and community engagement.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Proficient in Data Management & Reporting.