فرصة عمل لدى منظمة Arcenciel Ngo: مطلوب طبيب/ة نفسي/ة (Psychologist)
Arcenciel believes and works on achieving equality between genders as partners of development and ambassadors in promoting gender equality. We aim to empower women in the workplace by offering a supportive benefits package. We work to integrate women into the economic and social aspects of their society by encouraging them to play their part in achieving sustainable development and reaching their full potential in society.
Arcenciel also ensures to the value of the ability and individuality of people with disabilities by providing each individual the opportunities needed to reach their full potential as participants within an inclusive and diversified culture. We affirm that the complete realization of the human rights of all persons with disabilities is an inalienable, integral, and indivisible part of all human rights and fundamental freedoms. Also, arcenciel states its intention and commitment to continuing to pursue the goals of inclusion and empowerment of persons with disabilities and their human rights, well-being, and perspectives.
Arcenciel encourages job seekers with disabilities to apply for vacant positions and engage in economic and social development activities. We commit to providing reasonable accommodation for applicants when requested.
Applicants with disabilities are encouraged to send an email to [email protected] if they present any requests for reasonable accommodations during the recruitment process.
1. Contribute to improved accessible and psychosocial care at the community level for host and refugee communities:
- Help and facilitate the identification of moderate to severe cases to be referred for targeted and specialized mental health services.
- Support the referrals for MHPSS consultations.
2. Provide targeted mental health care services, prepare and implement action plans and individual progress plans:
- Conduct psychological individual assessments with beneficiaries to gather the needed information on their case.
- Construct the “problématique” of the situation and formulate the working hypotheses.
- Establish individual progress plans and action plans and follow up.
- Provide one-to-one psychological sessions upon request and for most urgent/complex cases, with a focus on depression and anxiety-related disorders.
- Provide co-counseling sessions with the social workers with agreement from the beneficiaries
- Support the monitoring of data collection and patient information in patient files and databases.
- Work in coordination with other organizations providing MHPSS services, and follow up on referred cases.
3. Provide ongoing training for arcenciel’ staff in need, in coordination with project management, center coordinators, head of units and training & development unit.
Working Schedule: 3 days/week; From 08:00 AM Till 04:00 PM
Contract type: 1 year (Renewable depending on funding and performance).