فرص عمل لدى جمعية بيروت للتنمية الاجتماعية: مطلوب صيدلي (Community Pharmacist)
If interested, kindly fill out the job application form through the following LINK. Any applications sent through email will be automatically REJECTED.
Ensure availability and proper distribution of drugs to all patients at Zahrieh Primary Healthcare Center in Tripoli.
- Review all medication orders and ensure they are free of errors.
- Control the delivery of drugs (packaging, preparation, labeling, etc…).
- Take note of all prescribed drugs per patient.
- Print the list of medications to be distributed to patients and make sure of their implementation.
- Control drug expiry dates and take appropriate action.
- Control the purchase of drugs.
- Control the drug’s stock and ensure its compliance with received orders.
- Distribute and maintain a record of all controlled materials.
- Provide information to health care personnel about drugs, when requested.
- Contribute to the Continuous Education Programs held in the CHC or in the MOPH.
- Coordinate with doctors to resolve any problem related to drug usage.
- Prepare medication annual budget in coordination with the Head of the Section or Head of the Department.
- Continuously review medication expenses and ensure compliance with pre-set stock quantities.
- Prepare periodical reports as requested by the Head of Section or Head of Department.
- Perform additional related duties as requested by the Head of Section or Head of Department.
- Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the field.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills and internet use
- Detail oriented
- Analytical skills
- Intellectual curiosity