فرص عمل لدى منظمة Arcenciel Ngo: مطلوب أخصائي/ة في التأهيل المجتمعي (CBR Specialist)
Arcenciel believes and works on achieving equality between genders as partners of development and ambassadors in promoting gender equality. We aim to empower women in the workplace by offering a supportive benefits package. We work to integrate women into the economic and social aspects of their society by encouraging them to play their part in achieving sustainable development and reaching their full potential in society.
Arcenciel also ensures to the value of the ability and individuality of people with disabilities by providing each individual the opportunities needed to reach their full potential as participants within an inclusive and diversified culture. We affirm that the complete realization of the human rights of all persons with disabilities is an inalienable, integral, and indivisible part of all human rights and fundamental freedoms. Also, arcenciel states its intention and commitment to continuing to pursue the goals of inclusion and empowerment of persons with disabilities and their human rights, well-being, and perspectives.
Arcenciel encourages job seekers with disabilities to apply for vacant positions and engage in economic and social development activities. We commit to providing reasonable accommodation for applicants when requested.
Applicants with disabilities are encouraged to send an email to [email protected] if they present any requests for reasonable accommodations during the recruitment process.
The CBR Specialist is responsible for performing outreach activities, conducting case management, assessing treatment needs, developing, monitoring, and facilitating interdisciplinary approaches, and coordinating and following up with the team while participating in the documentation and report generation.
1. CBR activities:
- Reach out to associations and institutions in the Lebanon area that are influential in dealing with PTSD conditions.
- Conduct interviews for data collection and outreach.
- Assess beneficiaries’ needs based on the data collected.
- Create and classify files for each case.
2. Case Management:
- Conduct home and field visits to vulnerable entities across the related area.
- Accomplish beneficiaries’ care by assessing treatment needs; developing, monitoring, and facilitating interdisciplinary approaches.
- Admit new clients by reviewing records and applications; and conducting referrals to service providers.
- Determine beneficiaries’ requirements by completing intake interviews; and determining the need for therapeutic medical, psycho-social, and psychiatric evaluations.
- Maintain beneficiaries’ records by reviewing case notes; and logging events and progress.
- Follow up continuously on each case until the reaching of objectives.
3. Coordination and follow-up:
- Coordinate and collaborate with the center’s staff and the external partners of the association.
- Plan the steps with a multitasking approach.
- Participate in working groups to enrich the institutional and inter-institutional reflection.
- Develop and retain solid connections with potential partners and permanent members of the association to ensure the social unit’s mission and serve the greatest possible number of people.
- Build a strong referral system among local stakeholders.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; and participating in professional organizations.
4. Documentation and reports:
- Write a detailed report for each beneficiary’s assessment and needs.
- Write a report about the activities conducted along with its related documentation (pictures, attending sheets, etc).
Working Schedule: 5 days/week; From 09:00 AM Till 05:00 PM
Contract type: 1 year (Renewable depending on funding and performance).