وظائف شاغرة لدى المجلس النرويجي للاجئين: مطلوب مسؤول/ة تحقيقات (Investigations Officer)
All NRC employees are expected to work in accordance with the organisation’s core values: dedication, innovation, inclusivity and accountability. These attitudes and beliefs shall guide our actions and relationships.
Purpose of the role
The Investigations Officer will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Risk and Compliance Coordinator in implementing and following up on various matters related to investigations. The duties will encompass providing support and coordinating with other departments on all related matters and ensuring proper reporting and data management.
The Investigations Officer will support in conducting some of the internal investigations into allegations of misconduct, such as fraud, corruption, abuse of authority, aid diversion, nepotism, breaches of international sanctions, and other potential violations of NRC’s rules and regulations. The Investigations Officer will be actively contributing to NRC’s wider learning on corruption risk reduction. The incumbent will work closely with the Risk Management and Compliance team, and a variety of staff across SRO programmes.
What you will do
– Ensure adherence with NRC policies, tools, handbooks and guidelines.
– Implement investigations procedures in accordance with the NRC investigation routines.
– Prepare investigation plans.
– Conduct internal investigations in accordance with agreed plans and complete investigation reports with clear recommendations.
– Support the R&C coordinator and staff on prevention and reduction of fraud, corruption, and financial loss due to misconduct.
– Actively promote Anti-Corruption (AC) best practices by sharing success stories, system gaps and corruption risk patterns.
Specifically you will;
– Conduct and participate in minor investigations on misconducts and breaches as delegated by the line manager and prepare finding reports as per NRC’s process and templates.
– Conduct field visits to the area offices to promote reporting channels
– Ensure Reporting Channels are updated and distributed across all sites where NRC operates in the county /area offices
– Follow up on the implementation of the investigations action plans
– Maintain updates and tracking of all investigations using the applicable logs and reports, and ensure proper archiving of related files and documents for easy retrieval both in hard and soft copies.
– Draft, transcribe, translate, and consolidate minutes of meeting from staff meetings related to investigations as required and maintain data integrity.
– Follow up and report accurate and timely progress status reports on all investigations and provide any needed analysis and suggestions for improvements.
– Liaise with relevant stakeholders to follow up and update the needed trackers and documents
– Participate in the preparation and coordination of investigations training, refreshers, and related capacity building activities
– Provide training and support to staff on NRC’s Internal anti-corruption procedures
– Contribute to training material and training delivery, upon instructions of the Risk and Compliance Coordinator
-Documentation analysis, interviews of witnesses and potentially suspects
– Support in developing action plans to implement recommendations made in the investigations.
– Minimum 2 years of experience in Employee Relations, Conflict Resolutions, Investigation, Ethics department or any other related field.
– Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Law or any other related field.
– Fluent in both Arabic and English, written and spoken.
– Systematic mindset, attention to detail and capability of structuring a large amount of information in an easily accessible way.
– Strong planning, organizational and interpersonal skills.
– Excellent analytical, presentation and reporting skills.
– Ability to work independently on own initiative.
– Planning and delivering results
– Communicating with impact and respect
– Handling insecure environments
– Analytical thinking
– Working with people
– Initiating action and change
What We Offer
NRC is an equal opportunities employer and aims to have staffing diversity in terms of age, gender, ethnicity, nationality and physical ability.
We offer an opportunity to match your career to a compelling cause and a chance to meet and work with people who are the best in their fields.
We are also looking for people who share our values:
– To be dedicated in what we do;
– To be innovative with our solutions;
– To act as one unified and inclusive team;
– To be accountable to the donors that make our work possible; the people we exist to serve, and to each other… the members of our NRC family.