وظائف شاغرة لدى الهيئة الطبية الدولية: مطلوب أخصائي مشاركة وبناء القدرات (Associate Specialist, Capacity Building – Operations)
APPLICATIONS SENT BY EMAIL WILL NOT BE TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION!
International Medical Corps never asks job applicants for a fee, payment, or other monetary transaction. If you are asked for money in connection with this recruitment, please report to International Medical Corps at the website for reporting misconduct: www.InternationalMedicalCorps.ethicspoint.com
Please do not submit your CV or application to this website, it will not be considered for review.
The purpose of this role is to support the capacity building activities of International Medical Corps (IMC) local partners in Human Resources, Logistics and procurement, finance, accounting, and compliance. This will be delivered through targeted training, coaching, advise, and providing resources.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function with or without reasonable accommodation.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage budget items related to capacity buildings and ensure spending is in accordance with project plans, donor, and IMC requirements.
• Assist in conducting capacity needs assessment of partners in HR, finance, logistics and procurement and produce reports including recommendation to supervisor or management as directed.
• Develop capacity building activities plans and identify priorities and ensure effective implementation.
• Coach and train partners in HR, Finance, Procurement, and compliance.
• Support partners to implement the knowledge and skills acquired by ensuring they have in place relevant policies, SOPs and processes related to Human Resources, Logistics and procurement, finance, and compliance.
• Ensure all activities, including training materials, are document and filed.
• Produce monthly reports on the capacity building progress as required.
• Support partners in their recruitment activities as required.
• Develop and nature open and professional relations with all stakeholders including facilitate successful performance of duties of both partners and IMC team.
Perform other duties as assigned. The duties and responsibilities listed in this document are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and not necessarily all inclusive.
Code of Conduct
As applicable to this position, an individual must promote and encourage a culture of compliance and ethics throughout the organization and maintain a clear understanding of International Medical Corps’ and donor compliance and ethics standards and adheres to those standards. Staff are also responsible for preventing violations to our Code of Conduct and Ethics, which may involve Conflicts of Interest, Fraud, Corruption or Harassment. If you see, hear, or are made aware of any violations to the Code of Conduct and Ethics or Safeguarding Policy, you have an obligation to report.
If this is a supervisory position, one must set an example of ethical behavior through one’s own conduct and oversight of the work of others; ensure that those who report to you have sufficient knowledge and resources to follow the standards outlined in the Code of Conduct & Ethics; monitor compliance of the people you supervise; enforce the Code of Conduct & Ethics and International Medical Corps’ policies, including the Safeguarding Policy and the Protection from Harassment, Bullying and Sexual Misconduct in the Workplace Policy, consistently and fairly; support employees who in good faith raise questions or concerns.
It is all staff shared responsibility and obligation to safeguard and protect populations with whom we work, including adults who may be particularly vulnerable and children. This includes safeguarding from the following conduct by our staff or partners: sexual exploitation and abuse; exploitation, neglect, or abuse of children, or adults at risk; and any form of trafficking in persons.
International Medical Corps is proud to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, age, or disability.
• Typically, a bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or relevant field is required.
• Equivalent combination of relevant education and experience may be substituted as appropriate.
• 5+ years of experience in an operations-like function (Finance, HR, Logistics, or compliance).
• Familiarity with internal controls, approaches, and tools.
• 2+ years of training and facilitation experience.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Familiarity with government taxation regulations.
• Ability to exercise sound judgment, remain flexible, and apply experience and guidance to evolving challenges.
• Strong communication skills.
Additional Technical or Language Requirements
Please note, for Lebanon-based roles, we are only able to accept applications from candidates who are eligible to work in Lebanon. Since the position is a national role, we are unable to progress applications that would require sponsorship
Misconduct Disclosure Scheme
All offers of employment at International Medical Corps are subject to satisfactory references and background checks. International Medical Corps participates in the Inter-Agency Misconduct Disclosure Scheme from the Steering Committee for Humanitarian Response (SCHR). In accordance with this, we will request information from an applicant’s previous employers about any findings of sexual exploitation, sexual abuse and/or sexual harassment during employment, or incidents under investigation when the applicant left employment. By submitting an application, the job applicant confirms his/her understanding of these recruitment procedures.