فرص عمل لدى منظمة World Vision: مطلوب مساعدي معلمين و عمال يوميين (Casual Workers – Teachers' Assistants)
Apply by sending your CV to [email protected]
KINDLY MENTION THE TITLE OF THE POSITION WHILE APPLYING, OTHERWISE YOUR APPLICATION WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
CANDIDATE MUST BE LIVING IN Kweshra or Ain Zet.
Male and Female teachers assistants will be responsible to support the teachers in the implementation and conducting appropriate educational services for groups of students in a retention/ catch-up support classroom, instructional program for special needs students in a learning environment that guides and encourages them to develop and fulfil their academic potential as well as improve their low academic level.
- Attend all WV trainings and capacity building/coaching sessions including education (Retention/Catch Up), child protection (Core concepts, safe identification and referral, PSS), Child Safeguarding, gender equality and social inclusion, accountability and information management
- Attend and participate in reporting and planning meetings to ensure adherence to standards of care, quality education, referrals, and reporting requirements, are followed
- Assist the teachers in recording attendance of children using hard and soft tools, follow up closely on absenteeism and those who dropped out or are at the risk of dropping out and keep a record of the follow-up actions taken
- Identify and refer child protection cases following World Vision policies and mechanisms
- Report child safeguarding cases and threats following World Vision policies and mechanisms
- Assist the teachers in collecting data on the activities organized and ensure that all the relevant forms are, filled.
- Ensure all project means of verifications (MOV) including registration sheets, attendance sheets, evaluation documents…are in place.
- Assist the teachers in the facilitation of the retention support/catch up sessions for children Grade 1 to 9
- Assist the teachers in conducting and documenting diagnostic and summative assessments for children registered in retention/catch Up programs (pre/post test)
- Assist the teachers in conducting formative assessments for children during implementation period to track improvement and adjust the support in a timely and individualized manner.
- Ensure safe, secure (physical and emotional), simulative and inclusive child-centered environment to meet the abilities and fulfill the needs of the children (including children with disabilities and children with learning difficulties)
- Assist the teachers in delivering psychosocial support (PSS) and art sessions for children once per week
- Support in registration for selected children on the system
- Attend and actively participate in monthly teachers learning circles (TLCs)
- Maintain positive, cooperative and mutually supportive relationships with students, colleagues, supervisors and other WV staff
- Respect and commit to WV’s internal policies and procedure including Child Safe Guarding, code of conduct, dressing code…
- Bachelor degree in education and social development related field (Mathematics, Arabic Literature, French/English Literature, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, psychology, sociology, social sciences/humanities, specialized education or social animation) or LT in education
- Previous experience with children from 6 to 14 years old.
- Capable of dealing with children who have experienced war distress
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge in using social media applications.
- Knowledge in using MS-Word / MS-Excel – Intermediate Level